Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun and Sushi!!!

Seems like we are travelling across the causeway quite often for these few weeks. :P I like to bring the kids to JB Jusco as there is a indoor playground in the shopping itself. Me and D would take turns looking after the kids while we take turns to shop around.

We have our dinner at Sushi King before we bring the kids to the playground. The food was not fantastic but anyway we managed to filled up our stomach with all the sushi!

This is one of the sushi that my boys like. I think we took 4 plates of this kind. So off we run to the playground after our meal. :) Or should I say my boys run…. Javier saw this kiddy train and wanted to ride with me. Jayden was missing in action again as he was busy standing near the animal Kaiser Machine seeing other children playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers