Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Homecooked Dinner 25.10.2010

Its seemed quite sometime since the last post of my homecooked food. Well, I decided to write a post on tonight dinner because I would like to share one of the NEW dish which I have cooked.As usual, vegetables is not one of Jayden favourite dish. But at least I am seeing a big improvement in Javier’s diet. He is more willing to eat vegetables and fish now.

I cooked this dish specially for Jayden. This is the new dish which I would like to share. I saw this recipe here, the steps look simple and since I have all the ingredients and seasoning, I decided to give it a try. It taste quite nice.. and most important is that it is a very easy dish to prepare.

There is alot of nice recipe in this blog which I am eyeing to try out. Lotus Soup with Pork Ribs (As usual, fishball is always present in our soup) :P Steamed fish which is specially cooked for my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers