Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homecooked Dinner 26.10.10

This is our dinner for tonight. It is quite simple to prepare, as the Stew dish and the soup were cooked earlier in the afternoon. For the egg and the soup dish, I got the idea from a food blog, just that I omit some of the ingredients from the original recipe.

An aunty from the market stall recommend me this pre-packed herb for stewing meat. Thus when stewing the meat, I just have to add this packet of herb, dark soya sauce and some oyster sause and water…. tada.. I just have to wait for the dish to be cooked! It is really very simple.This dish is nice.This fish is specially cooked for the boys. A very light refreshing soup which has abit of sweetness to it.

2 comments:

  1. woah the dong po pork belly looks good, hahaha!! I think the original dongpo pork belly recipe also very simple, but of course with premix everything will be simplified. everytime come back SG sure buy back alot of premix kekeke ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. now alot of dishes is made simplified using the premix. It really make our cooking so much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers