Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rainy Day….

Normally I love rainy days.. as i loves to hear the sound of the rain fall. But but on normal weekdays (when the boys need to go to school), I would pray that it doesn’t rain. When it rains, it tend to get very troublesome for me, as I got to prepare alot things to prepare for our walk to the MRT Station where Javier’s school is located.

Luckily, stroller shield was invented to give me the possible option to use the stroller during rainy days. If not how am I going to bring 2 monkeys out with me when it rains.

The boys getting all ready to set off for school.Jayden gear in his raincoat and rain boots. I brought his school shoe with me for him to change when we reach Javier’s school. The previous time, he wore his school shoe walking in the rainy weather, and it got so wet that he need to take it off in class and giving him so much discomfort. So I have learnt my lesson from that experience!!!! Javier sitting in the stroller wearing his rain boots also. He is safely tucked in the stroller and sheltered from the rain by the stroller shield, just that I got to remind him to stop trying to lift the shield up to view the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers