Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wedding Buffet @ OCC

We are invited to a Wedding Lunch Buffet by our neighbor for her elder daughter’s wedding. I was really looking forward to today wedding held at Orchid Country Club... This place held a special memory for me, as I held my wedding banquet there 6 years ago.

The lunch buffet is from 11am to 5pm, but since we have to send Jayden for his enrichment class, we only managed to reach there at 3pm. I like these 2 pictures of me with Javier taken inside the car. I edited these 2 pictures giving a a very soft touch and I like the outcome.

Looking at the stairways reading to the Tea Garden Foyer… it still looks as grand. Although it was quite late when we reached there, alot of guests were still having their meal and lingering around chit chatting. My neighbor's (the aunty wearing in white costume lead us to the table where my other neighbors were seated), so I chit chat with them a while before I charged for the food. I special requested aunty and her hubby to take a picture with us. (Notice the odd rainboots that Javier wore, both my boys insist on wearing the boots… saying that it is raining and so they need to wear the boots) :(  Daddy looking through the wedding album. Nice centerpiece of rose and dangling beads. Our wide spread of food, but mostly are spicy food, so it is not very suitable for my boys. Actually they were aiming at the playground near the foyer, so they were not really interested in the food. Javier saw this flower tied behind our chair and took it and try to put inside his shirt pocket and he looked so comical with a flower inside his pocket. This picture was taken by Jayden, he specially requested me to give him a big smile. He has suddenly taken a great interest in phototaking… throughout the day, he kept asking me to lend him the camera for him to take pictures. The Bride and Bridegroom make their 2nd appearance for phototaking with the guests. For the Malay wedding, the guests will go onstage to take pictures with the bride and bridegroom instead of them going round the tables to take pictures with the guest.When the bride and bridegroom make their appearance in the buggy car, Javier was so curious and captivate by it. He kept following the buggy car and trail them to the stage until I got to stop him and pull him back. After pulling Javier back from following the buggy car, his attention turn to this flowers on the tables. He kept plucking the flowers and leaves and gave it to me. This picture showing Javier passing the flowers to me.Together with one of my neighbor aunty, we took a picture with the bride and bridegroom.

My boys keep wandering to the poolside to pick stones and catch insects. So after trying a few failed attempt to get them back to the table, we just let them play a while there. Javier even gave me one of his catch.. a big black ant. wedding016 Finally finally… my boy wish came true!!!! It is time to hit the playground. My boys were so happy, that they just dashed to the playground themselves. Jayden trying his balancing.Of course, my little boy have to give a try at the slide.. he loves slide. It is a must try for him when he goes to any playground. Javier wrestling with a dinosaur???  haha..of course not!!!! He is grabbing the dinosaur's head to prevent himself from falling off the dino. After spending 2 hours at the wedding, it is time to go home as I can see that both my boys are very tired from all the running and playing… and they missed their afternoon too.The boys got a special souvenir which is different from all the other guests….. a box of Mickey mouse color pencil!!! Whereas we got two 2 minibag of chocolates.We enjoyed ourselves very much at the wedding with all the yummy food and alot of chit chatting with my neighbors.

My boys were so tired today that they slept at 9pm… which is considered very early for them. Usually Jayden sleeps at 10plus awhile Javier sleeps at 1am…. (can you believe it?????) It is really driving me and daddy crazy with his odd sleeping hour. Since he sleep so late, thus he woke up very late every morning. :(

3 comments:

  1. You look very pretty!

    Your boys look very nice in boots and it does go well with their outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya, i cant attend the wedding lunch, if not we can chat again..missed our neighbor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflower: Thanks for the compliment! :)

    Littlekaikai: Actually most of our neighbours did not go. I chit chat with other aunty staying in our block instead. :) But if you went to the wedding, we can chat alot lah! keke...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers