Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some new clothes for my boys

Realize that my boys seem to be wearing the same old tees whenever we went out. Time to revamp their wardrobe now since everywhere is having sales.. including the online store!!! :) So now is the best time to grab some great bargains while getting nice clothes for them.

Since I still have some new pants for the boys, my main purchase for this spree is tee… lots of colorful tees!!!!  I join the motherhood forum sprees to get some tees from Gymboree and Children’s Place.Children's Place I bought a total of 5 tees for the boys from Children’s Place.
Gymboree And 4 tees from Gymboree. Actually I wanted to buy 5, but 1 item went OOS!

And the good news is that My Gymboree stuffs have arrived in Singapore!!!! Due for collection on Wednesday… Yippee.. can’t wait to get hold of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers