Monday, July 5, 2010

A playdate with my nieces

It was a last minute decision to meet up for today playdate. We meet up at Causeway point with my Mom and SIL with her 2 gals. Of course my 2 boys were very excited to see my 2 nieces.

We have a simple lunch at the food court followed by a short playtime at the arcade where the kids enjoys some kiddy rides. This merry go round is very cheap… $1 per ride for 3 kids. In total they went for 3 round before Javier is willing to come down.  Whenever the rides stop, he will say “1 more”.. :) Although he likes riding the merry go round, he is feeling scared at the same time. Javier having a tense expression while riding, his hands were gripping so tightly to the pole. Sweet, bubbly Glenda. She is a very funny and chatty little girl.Caring and Adventurous Gladys. She takes care of Javier whenever we went out together. She will volunteer to push the stroller for me or holds Javier’s hand when walking.

Oops… someone seems to be missing!!!! Which is none other than Jayden. He is busy looking at the kids playing at the Animal Kaiser game station. He is so envy of the kids playing, that is because daddy and mummy doesn’t let him play with the arcade game station.

We went to my place for the kids to continue the playdate!!! Jayden was so excited to know that the girls are coming to our place. He chatted non-stop all the way from Causeway point to home… until I got to ask him to keep quiet! :(

Jayden has a fun time today as he has so many kakis to play with him. While Javier took his afternoon nap when we reached home. When he woke up, all of them have already left. Nevertheless, we have a great time today, the boys have fun while I enjoy chatting with my Mom and my SIL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers