Friday, July 2, 2010

Homecooked Dinner 01.07.10

I cooked a very simple dinner for tonight as I need to get the kids ready by 7pm as I need to bring Jayden for a trial enrichment class. Cooking simple dish requires less washing up! :) Of course, I cooked porridge for the boys, just in case they don’t like the fried rice. Luckily Jayden ‘likes’ my fried rice and managed to finish a bowl.

Recently I noticed that Javier has no interest in eating his meal, be it noodles, rice or porridge. His main interest is only eating Vitamin C sweet, candy, chocolates and all kind of sweet snacks. If I don’t give it to him, he will jump and scream! :( Every meal is like wartime, really dread feeding him.

Our dinner consists of fried rice, stewed chicken wings with Potatoes and Carrots (I even add in quail eggs and fishballs.)
Fried Rice with hotdog and fishball
Stewed Chicken with Potatoes & Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers