Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a trip to Waterfront Park...

Normally I don’t cook on weekend…. so tonight after we have a simple dinner at a coffee shop in Marsiling, we headed to the Woodlands Waterfront Park for a short play. (Btw it is getting quite late at 8.30pm when we left the coffee shop).

So my boys wasted no time dashing to the playground when we reached there leaving me and Daddy chasing after them. When I took out my camera trying to take some pictures, I realized that I have forgotten to slot the memory card into the camera!!!! Hiaz…. I seems to be very forgetful now, forgetting this, forgetting that. So I got no other choice but to use Daddy handphone to snap some pictures instead… This is the 1st place where Jayden rushed to when we reached the playground.

Whereas for Javier, I lead him to the toddler playground which is more suitable for him. I don’t want him to linger at the playground for bigger kids, as sometime the older kids would accidently push him or knocked him down. Over at the playground, he play the mini slide, dino bouncer and the mini climber. After that, we went to look for Daddy and Jayden, to take a stroll on the bridge that overlooked Malaysia. Today, Javier seems to be quite moody. He refused to walk, and want me to carry him all the time, even when Daddy wanted to carry him, he was whining and refuse to let Daddy carry.The grouchy Javier sitting down taking a rest, whereas for Jayden he is busy observing the fishing activities going on. Daddy managed to coax him to let him give him a horsey ride. But he is still not satisfied, blurry expression can be seen on his face. I tried not to walk near him, if he sees me, he would want me to carry him again! :( Before we left the park, Jayden wanted us to take a picture of him and Javier at the park entrance. But as you can seen, Javier is no the least interested at all, whenever Jayden try to sit near him, he would move away from him. So ended up, this is the best picture which I managed to take. When we reached home, it was already 10pm. I thought the boys would be tired from all the playing and running.. but I was wrong!!! Jayden only went to sleep at 11.30pm while my dear little boy slept at 1am again! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers