Saturday, July 17, 2010

Itchy Itchy!!!!

I woke up in the morning with big red ugly patches all over my body, that is except my face!!!! Phew that was lucky , if not how I am going to get out of the house and bring my boys to school.

The rashes were very very itchy… I was practically scratching myself the whole of today. As i studied the rashes, I was suspecting that it could be ‘feng mo’, so i surf the net for more information on it. And true enough, my guess is quite right, it indeed is “feng mo”. So now I was just wandering what trigger this ‘feng mo’ to appeared? Food? Bed bug?

The big red patches started to subside alot in the mid morning but still damn itchy!
If the rashes still pop out, I think I got to see a doctor tomorrow… :( Fortunately, my boys did not have such rashes, so I can rule out the possibility of bed bug. Phew Phew!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think "feng mo" not by Food or Bed bug. My hubby use to get it like once every year, we also don't the reason. But now no more already.

    You take care and rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot! I went to see the doc, and he says it might be due to environment or food allergy.. so no definite answer to what cause it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u hv those yellow flu pills at home, u can just pop that, that helps with the allergy symptons ... Antihistamine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ee, Thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers