Sunday, July 25, 2010

WaterPlay.... SandTime....

Actually bringing the boys to Sentosa was our plan for last week. However it was cancelled due to the rain. Since today we wake up to a bright sunny day, we decided to  bring the boys there today. I woke up bright and early to prepare some food for our mini-picnic with the help from my mummy. :)  Beside the finger food that I prepared, I also tabao some meehoon to bring along.

When we reach Sentosa Tanjong Beach, it was already 11am… it was so hot!!! Luckily we managed to find a shaded area to set up our mat and our picnic stuffs. While we were busy arranging our stuffs, the boys were already using their sand kits to dig the sands. And sad to say… I forgot to bring something again which is my….. camera battery!!!! I bought my camera, but I forgot to put the battery back into the camera after charging it yesterday night. (So no choice, I gotta use Daddy phone to take pictures again) Recently I seem to be getting the absentmindedness syndrome… does it mean age is catching up on me???? :( I change Javier into his swimming costume before he continue his sand playing. It was rather crowded at the beach today.. Many youngster will having picnic and beach volleyball activity there.For Jayden, he was busy using sticks to find insect hiding inside the sands, and he did managed to find some ants and showed me. :(As it was getting near to our lunchtime, I let the boys have their lunch before they hit the water. But Javier was not interested in the lunch, he is more keen in the milo and crackers.Javier enjoying his snacks. Jayden enjoying the meehoon which I have tabao from the coffee shop near my place.Javier holding the water gun which they are going to use later for the water play. He was so cheeky, he keep hitting Jayden head with it. (As you can see, Jayden is still busy with his bugs finding)After our lunch, time to hit the water… but Daddy is the one bringing them to play water.  I prefer to be the on-looker and camera man today.

Before they went for their water play, I took a picture with the boys. (I like this picture! such a sweet moments with the boys, although Javier look a little dreamy)Me, Jayden and JavierThe weather was so scorching hot today, the 3 man was nearly burnt. I was with them for half an hour and really cannot stand the heat and decided to retreat to our shaded area.

Although it was so so so so hot, we still managed to spend 3 hrs there. After the boys came back from the water play, we bring them for a shower, then packed our things and ‘home sweet home’. I was so tired that I dozed off in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers