Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Homecooked Dinner 21.07.10

I cooked a simple dinner but rather time consuming as deep frying takes alot of time. Frankly speaking, I don’t like to cook deep fried food too often. Beside unhealthy, it is really very dirty and oily, cos oil would be splashing here and there.  But since we really loves the fried chicken, I would still cook this dish once in a while when I don’t mind the mess… :)

Fried Chicken is Me and Daddy favorite dish for today. Whereas cod fish is Jayden favorite dish… Jayden loves to eat fish.. any type of fish and any method of cooking is fine with him.This dish is Javier’s favorite for today. He loves the quail egg and I managed to let him eat quite a bit of vegetables today. (I really feel a sense a accomplishment when I see them eat vegetables.) :)Another favorite of Javier.. He loves soup.. all kind of soup except Tomato soup!!!! A soup is a must have for our daily dinner.

2 comments:

  1. hey same as me le, i also REFUSED to cook anything DEEP fried!! Hahaha maybe when ourselves is doing the cooking and see the AMOUNT of oil used, I will feel disgusted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha for me.. being a lazy mummy who hates to do clean up. I prefer simple dish that only requires steam or stew. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers