Thursday, July 29, 2010

My 1st PV Assignment

PV Aka Parent Volunteer…. My main purpose in volunteering my service to this school is to able to better understand the environment and the teachers and also the students in this school. I can also talk to other mummy whose kids are already studying in this school. All this would be impossible if I have not do my PV there. Of course, another reason is that for Jayden P1 registration for next year, I would be eligible to register Jayden in Phase 2B, instead of vying for vacancy in Phase 2C and worst still if the need to ballot happens!!!

And so I did my 1st Parent Volunteer assignment today… that is a Excursion to the Zoo. There were a total of 9 classes  which is equal to the amount of 300 students going to the zoo today. So our job is to look after the kids and ensure the safety of them and make sure that no one got left behind. It was a rather easy task but require full concentration as we got to look after alot of kids.So today, me and another mummy volunteer with the teacher (a very sweet and nice young teacher) is charge of one of the P2 class of 30  (actually before this trip, I feel quite nervous having to look after so many kids, but after this trip, I love it … hehe…  ). Overall, I would say that the kids are well behave.. although they do have some who are abit more talkative and mischievous…. :) But they are a bunch of cute boys and girls who listen to us and are very cooperative. Actually I do enjoyed myself alot during this trip although the weather is abit too hot for my liking. :(

I am already looking forward to my next assignment.. .and I hope it will be soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you make me make up my mind to be PV too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I am also glad that I started doing pv. I get to know alot of mummy of the existing student and this give me a chance to know about the school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers