Saturday, December 12, 2009

MiniBuffet

We have a yummy mini buffet by neogarden at my mother-in-law place today. My hubby ordered this buffet, as post birthday celebration for himself.... Haha No lah.. just lazy to go outside to makan. And somemore can enjoy the food in the comfort of our home.. actually it is not bad idea also.

Actually this buffet is a treat for my PIL...I am really glad that I have a really good PIL who dotes on my kids so much. My PIL understand that it is not easy for me to take care of the kids alone. So once a week, they will bring them over to their place, so that I can take some rest or do my own things.

Although I wouldn't say we totally have no problem. But having such a MIL is really a fortunate thing for me le.



Our buffet, most of the food inside our stomach le.. hehe

Jayden like the seacoconut cocktail, Whereas Javier like the chocolate eclair (only the chocoalate part)


Guess who is inside the box????




Taking a stroll after the heavy meal


Javier with daddy

The cheeky boy sitting with his 2 legs on the table


Javier enjoying his dessert.. crackers and ice-cream
Sometime... actually most of the time lah.. I cannot stand Javier leh. He can eats tidbits non-stop. If I forbid him to eat, he will cry and scream. Hiaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers