Monday, December 14, 2009

The Big Snow Fantasy at Changi Airport T3

Feeling abit lazy and don't have any plan to bring the kids out. But staying at home also abit xian leh.. So last minute we decided to bring them to Changi Airport T3 for The Big Snow Fantasy which is a sort of 'jumping castle' where the kids can bounce and jump on the playyground.

Javier like playing with phone. He will pretend to call someone when he get hold of any phone.

This little girl is so cute. She like to play with my boys, keep chasing them around. Initially Javier was very scared of her. But after a while when he warmed up, he begin chasing the girl around le. When the girl went back to look for her mummy, Javier even follow her and ask her to play with him. When we are leaving, Javier even give the girl a 'flying kiss' haha.. My little cheeky boy!

The big Snow Fantasy

Jayden jumping and running about in the castle

After the running, he is completely drenched in sweat, but he really enjoyed it alot.
This is the ball pit, more suitable for younger toddlers like Javier. I stop Jayden from coming in here, bcos he is so rough. I am afraid he will hurt the young kids when he bounced here and there.

Mummy & Javier
My boys have a really fun time at the "The Big Snow Fantasy", but happy time end quickly. Each kid are only allowed to play in it for 15mins. Jayden was a bit relunctant to leave when the time is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers