Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sewing Fabric Frog

This is my first sewing project using fabric. It is definetly much difficult to sew compared to sewing felt cloth. But the final look is quite nice, at least Jayden recognise that it is a frog. Initially when he saw me sewing it, we have the following conversation:

Jayden: Mummy, you sewing a teddy bear
Me: I sewing a frog
Jayden: Oh, you sewing a clothes for the frog arh..

Haha.. mayb he see the fabric so colourful, thats why he think I am sewing clothes bah...

I spent almost 1 day to complete this frog, it is much longer than what I have expected. Next I would be doing a cute owl for the boys... My big project for this year is doing a patchwork blanket for Jayden and a quiet book for Javier.

I hope I can finish these 2 project by Janaury.

My Fabric frog saying 'Hi' to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers