Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ball game Time

As promise yesterday, I brought the boys downstairs for some ball game. I realised little Javier is not so good in sports like his gorgor. Jayden learn to ride bicycle and kick ball since quite young, I think when he is less than 2 years old, he can do both quite well le. Whereas for Javier, he seems to take it slow, not very keen to ride the bicycle. And for kicking the ball, he kick it so gently, aiyo... like that how will the ball move.... But come to think of it, maybe he takes after me lah, cos I am also not a sporty person mah. Whereas Jayden takes after Daddy, who likes sports alot.

Javier seems more interested in the insects than the ball leh

Jayden warming up for his ball stunt :)


Both of them doing some exercise

Most of the time, I can only see Javier hugging the ball instead of kicking it

The 2 boys playing with a little girl. The little girl grandma is a really friendly lady. We chat alot whenever we meet. She teaches me alot of tips regarding taking care of kids.

Cool Javier!!!

Funny Jayden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers