Friday, December 25, 2009

Hong Kong Trip Day 05

Today we are going back to Singapore. But my dear little boy is sick, I was really worried. We quickly checked out of our hotel and ask the hotel staff for clinic nearby where I can bring Javier to see doctor.
We managed to find this clinic which is quite near to our hotel.
Since the doctor has not yet arrive, we went to have our breakfast. I wasn't having a good appettite as I was quite worried about Javier. He seems to be very tired, he din want to eat anything, he just lied down on my lap and fell asleep.
Daddy and Jayden having their breakfast

After the long 2hrs plus wait, we finally managed to see the doctor, the doctor say it is a viral infection, and prescribed some medicine for him. I don't quite like this doctor, he was not detailed in checking Javier at all.
After seeing the doctor, we went to Bossini to buy some clothes for the boys. I bought 2 jackets for them and a bag for my mummy.
Javier look so cute wearing this cap. "Poor thing hor, mummy forced you to wear"
We went to ToysRus to shop for some toys
Playing with the cooking sets
Javier sitting in the toysRus trolley, he refuse to come down when we told him we are leaving.
We went to have our lunch at KFC, their food is quite different from our KFC. Much more variety compared to Singapore KFC.
Finally it is time to go to the Airport. When we reach airport, we still have some free time. So we went to the disney shop for a last minute shopping. Haha... I still managed to buy some tees for the boys.
My darlings, Jayden & Javier
Javier is really tired, he can sleep anywhere. He just lied on the floor and sleep.

When we board the plane, Javier wanted to eat some crackers. After the crackers, he went to sleep and only wake up when the plane landed. But throughout the sleep, he din sleep well. Keep crying and fidgeting here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers