Thursday, December 10, 2009

Barney Musical Show @ United Square

It is a really queueing day for us today. I went with my buddy mummy and her boy to watch the barney show as both our kids like Barney alot. It was really packed with people when we queue up for the show. In order to get the photo pass to take picture with the characters, we gotta spend $30 in any retail shop. But as it turn out, when we are happily getting ready to get our pass. The person in charge told us all the pass 'Fully redemned' le... Oh boy... we were so disppointed. I guess we were more disppointed than the kids leh.

So crowded with barney "mini fans"...

Me & Javier

My buddy Liling and her baby Lucas

Nevertheless, the kids still enjoy the show, esp Jayden and Lucas.. Whereas for Javier, halfway thru the show, he was abit restless. Keep telling me to bring him out, might be becos he is tired and hungry.

Jayden so engross in the show

Baby Lucas

Barney & Friends

I shop around for some toys with my kids. I bought some toys from early learning centre, their toys is very durable and fun to play with.. really worth to buy and the staffs is really very very helpful and friendly. The boys spend quite some time playing the display toys there. I also went to toysrus, but bought nothing there. Nothing caught my fancy and the store is so messy and packed, I even have difficulty pushing my stroller around.

While waiting for daddy, we take a rest at the MacDonald. As a last minute decision, we decided to stay for the 7pm show. Hehe.. this time we went to queue for the photo pass at 5.45pm and yipppeeee.. we managed to get it...


During the photosession, Javier was scared of the characters while Jayden keep staring at them. At least the photo turns out really nice, although Daddy is not in it because he volunteer to be the photography man mah. It is really worth the wait after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers