Friday, December 25, 2009

A heartwrenching day for me (23/12/2009)

What I gone thru today would be a life long memory which I don't think I would ever forget.... My little darling have a fit today. It was just a normal day where he was walking here and there. Then he walk towards daddy and wanted to rest on his lap. As Daddy was holding him, he started to jerk and shiver very badly, his eyeball rolled up. Daddy quickly shouted for me to come, as I was inside the bedroom at the moment. When I saw my boy, he was already unconscious, and clenching his teeth very tightly, his face and lip turn purple. I was so scared, I just hug him and cry and keep calling him. There was no response from him and he just lied motionless in my arms. At that moment, I really thought I was losing him. Even daddy was panic and crying when he saw Javier like this.

While daddy called the ambulance, I just carry him and talk to him. Finally abt 5mins later, he started to have some response, I gave him his pacifier, and he took it. The ambulance arrive 10mins later and we rushed him to KK hospital. Throughout the journey to the hospital, he just sleep and remain weak.

After the doctor checked him, she suggest that we admit Javier for a observation, in case the fits occur again. The doctor mention that the fits is most probably due to his vomitting and diarohoe.

It really pains me when the doctor try to inject the tube into Javier tiny little hand. It was only successfully inserted on the third try (which means that Javier have to endure the pain for 3 times). He was crying and screaming so badly. He keep telling me 'pain pain'. I can only hug and console him while he is suffering in pain.

Javier appetite is not very good for these few days, He din eat most of the hospital food. But he like the coco krunch cornflakes.

This is a little toy area, where Javier like to run around.

Javier was discharged after a one day stay at the hospital. He is still not back to himself yet, feeling quite cranky and wanted Mummy to carry him all the time. But I am really glad my boy is well again.

This episode which I went thru make me treasure my boys more, and I reallise that One should not take things for granted. Treasure each day as you don't know what will happen the next day.

As I was writing this post, tears still come to my eyes whenever I recall the incident, It really leave a deep impression in me which I can never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers