Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Evening Activities- Playground again!!!!

There is a large playground near the Woodsvale Condominium, I like to bring my kids there to play. It has a large space for them to run about, and the playground is serparated into 2 type, for different age groups which I think is good. There is also a area for doing exercise, basketball court.... so I should say this place is suitable for all people.

Today is a really cool evening, so i brought my boys there. They are really delighted and we spent more than 1hr playing there.


The playground
Javier riding the car, I find that most kids like to ride in this type of springy car.

This is the playarea more suitable for younger kids. Nowsaday Javier like to hang at the bar and swing like a monkey

Both the boys trying out the 'flying bar', of course with Daddy help lah



Javier climbing up the spiral pole, I was rather scared that he would fall down, but to him, he think that it is fun. Compare to Jayden, he is much more daring. Last time Jayden would definetly don't dare to climb such pole de.

Mayb you would have noticed, how come so little photo of Jayden gorgor. Because it is really difficult to get hold of him. Once he reached the playground, he would just dashed off and looked for other kids to play with, leaving poor didi behind. I only managed to catch a few shots of him, but that is because he is tired le, so stop for some rest. At least now he is bigger, I am not so worried about him, so I normally I would let him play himself. I would follow javier around instead.

This red slide is really steep, I was quite surprised that Javier dare to slide down. From the photos, you can see that he is having such fun.

This shot is so cute, didi hugging gorgor. Jayden just have fall, so javier went to give him a hug to console him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers