Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carebear Musical Show 2009

Carebears!!!! It used to be my favourite cartoon in the 80s. I still have my deary 2 carebears with me. Although it is so black and wornout le, but I still can't bear to throw it away. Actually both my kids are not too familiar with carebears, it is mummy who is more interested in watching the show lah.. hehe...



Nevertheless, Javier enjoyed the show alot. He even danced when he saw the carebear dancing. They still want to watch the video of the carebear show which I have taken at the musical show when they came home.




Javier dancing

Photo with the carebears (both my boys are scared of the big carebear, whereas Lucas quite steady leh.. not scared at all. bravo!!!)


After the show, we went Daiso to shop. Actually with 3 kids with us, it is quite impossible to shop lah.. Actually We were just chasing the kids around Daiso. The boys like playing the balls. Javier even ask me to buy the ball, which i refuse lor. There is so many balls at home le.


The usual hangout, Kiddy Ride! My greedy little boy drinking the soya milk which belong to mummy Liling.

Jayden at the kiddy ride with Javier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers