Monday, December 7, 2009

Daddy's Birthday!!!

Due to some unhappiness on Saturday, we din celebrate Daddy Birthday.. I guess that Daddy might be sad that we might have forgotten his birthday. Nah.. How can i forgot daddy birthday. But I am glad all is over, and everything is fine again. Today I decided to do some make up to daddy and bought him a Birthday cake.. Although it is a little late.... But Daddy is still happy that we celebrated his birthday.


The "Toh" man in our family....

Though we have our up and down, but I really treasure my family alot. I hope that there would be less arguments and more happiness in the future... We love you daddy and Once again... Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers