Thursday, October 6, 2011

Javier’s Term 4 Excursion - To the Zoo

This is the day that he has been looking forward to since the day he brought back his consent letter for me. :D He wouldn’t miss it for anything since he get to go to his favourite place with his buddies. But he sure doesn’t look like that when ‘that’ morning arrives. He is one grumpy boy when I drag him out of his slumberland and give him his milk. He drank his milk fast and went back to sleep again!!!! :P

So mummy got no choice but to drag him out of bed and change him. Just look at his ‘miserable smile’ when I get him to pose for me early in the morning.


Subsequently, he did not even wanted to look at me when I ask him to smile for the camera. :D

 
But he sure is one happy boy when he came back from the excursion, eagerly telling me what he saw at the Zoo and even said that Tiffany commented that his cap is nice.. ahahaha….

2 comments:

  1. What happen to his leg?Lucas initially refused to go, but after reached there, he was so happy (mrs yeong told me) after that he told me tiger and lion sleeping In the water , cannot see :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. He fell down while playing at the playground in SSC. :(

    keke.. Javier is also very happy when he came back from the zoo and told me he saw 3 white tigers! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers