Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hello Birdzzzz!!!!!

We promised them! So here we are at the Jurong Bird Park today. Even though we tried to forget about this date and lazed in bed, I guess my 2 boys remembered it too well. As usual, by the time we left home, its already 10am, and it was getting scorching hot by the time we reached there.

We were greeted by these friendly macaws upon stepping into Jurong Bird Park and a helpful staff took a family photo for us. :D


It seems that I am always not fast enough for my boys. Noticed that I seems to snap alot of their back view, that’s because I am always chasing them and simply impossible to get ahead of them.

 
Welcome to Jurong Bird Park.


They were quick to spot these black swans and ‘signal’ me to come over to see too.


We got OUR tickets! and WE are going to start our bird exploring~~~


“Who do we ask for help when we don’t know which way to go?” Yeah… MAP!!!!!

So with a map in hand, we are READY~


Our first stop is Penguin Coast, my boys love it here. With the cool air-con and so many penguins to feast their eyes on.


And not forgetting some sparring between them.

 
Colourful Macaws

 
Beautiful Flamingoes.


I saw this really cute direction signage which is shape like a bird.

 
Red striking coloured scarlet Ibis.


Traces of chocolate around his mouth who explains his sneaky and happy expression.
  
 
Crowned Pigeon which looks like peacock. Walking through the exhibits, we can get a closer chance to observe and marvel at these birds and their lacy crowns.


Resting on the nest.


I think the best part of this trip is none other than getting to feed the birds at Lory Loft. My boys especially Jayden was so thrill to be able to get so up close with the birds.


Finally Javier mastered up his courage and fed the birds.


Walking on the suspended bridge and again leaving me running behind them.


I had wanted him to pose for a picture but instead what I got is a ‘monkey face’.


Dino Dig allows children and family members to experience archaeological diggings together and discover fossils and relics hidden through time amidst the sands.


Jayden was still busy with his digging while Javier was also busy with his sand brushing too… that is brushing sand out of his shoes.

 
On a scorching hot days… of course drinking plenty of water is important! Thus my boys will never pass up a chance of drinking from it when they see one. Javier drinking from the cooler or does it looks more like playing with the water cooler. :P


Boy was complaining of hot and tired and need a short break.


Seems to be a great spot for couple. ;D And we take turns to help each other to take picture.


Pretty good huh… this picture which was taken by Jayden. Oops Javier did take one shot of me which he specially requested to, but that was super ugly!!!! with me looking so fat. Thus I decided its better not to put it here. ;P
 

A water play park is coming to Jurong Bird Park soon. It looks quite fun and my boys were already asking me when would it be READY??? Ahem… Are they thinking of…..? :O
  

It’s getting late mummy is really very tired and our tummy seems to be going on strike and I reckon so do the boys’. So we ransacked my bag and luckily we still have some crackers and biscuits. :(

It has been a hot and tiring trip for me because I really doesn’t fancy walking under the hot sun for close to 4hrs~~~ But I think the boys enjoyed it alot, saying that they would like to come here again soon! Well, seriously, I really need to consider first before giving them my reply…. :D

*** If you are intending to pop down to Jurong Bird park anytime from now till 3rd November 2011, do remember to print the coupon below to enjoy a 50% off admission prices.

    2 comments:

    1. Jayden hiding behind? (family photo)

      ReplyDelete
    2. keke.. he wasn't hiding, just that he stood at the wrong place. :}

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers