Sunday, October 16, 2011

JJ creating havoc @ Northpoint shopping Centre

D decided to take half day off today and I was left alone with the boys. :(  (How I wish I can also take a day off) Initially I decided to hop over to SSC which is a much easier place for me when I need to lug 2 boys with me. But aha… so coincidently my mum is at Northpoint when I ring her up, so we decided to change our destination to Northpoint instead.

We have our lunch at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe with my mum. While we were busy browsing through the menu, my boys were also very busy looking through it for dessert or drinks. :D  

Just look at the way he sit!!!!

Often my favourite line to them is “Backside on the chair!”… I said it so often, that my boys already knew it by heart and often like to imitate me even before I started to scold them when they aren’t sitting properly on the chair. ;(
 

I decided to have Black pepper with Spaghetti, taste wise it was quite all right.

  
In Hong Kong, noodles served with luncheon meat, vegetables and a sunny-side up is a popular dish. Since Jayden wanted this dish adding that he likes the luncheon meat, I decided to add more noodles for them to share it. Which explain the enormous portion which you see below.

 
This noodles was quite yummy and I think it gotten quite a good feedback from my boys.

 
This is our dessert – Mango Snow Ice. It’s our favourite!!!! The boys were self-helping themselves which certainly does not need any reminder from me to tell them to “eat faster” or ‘please finish it’. Jayden even says ‘真好吃” which got us laughing!


Attacking the food.

 
My mum left Northpoint after the lunch for another appointment. So that just leave me with JJ, we decided to go to
kidz@play located at the rooftop at Northpoint. Even though they really wasn’t anything really fun or adventurous thingy in this playground, the boys still have a fun time here.

One was pretend driving the tractor while the other was hiding inside the wheel.


The Duo taking turn to be the driver.

 
And of course its Javier’s turn to be the driver. Deeply concentrating in his driving.


Well, both were in a pretty good mood for picture taking, thus I managed to snap quite a few good shots. :D Lucky me!!!!
 

Whether it’s real bug, toy bugs… it sure is a hit with the boys! Sitting on the gigantic grasshopper.


Oops… what is my boy up to???? Hmmm well,, I really have no idea. ;P Most probably deciding to laze around and daydream after having enough of running.


The next moment both were very busy in the chicken coop.


Some drama over here….

Jayden was lazing on top of this huge chick when Javier came over and wanted to laze on top too. But chick was not big enough… so what happen?


Javier tried his mighty best to tickle, push Jayden down. :(

 
Mission accomplished with poor Jayden sitting near the chick feet. So from here, we can clearly see who is the ‘baddie’ among the two.


Double confirming that Jayden would not be coming back to ‘attack’ him.

26

Thanks to the handy feature of G3,  being able to fold the LCD screen 270 degrees, taking self portrait with my 2 boys is so easy.


One continue exploring the insects or bugs while one is still busy in the chicken coop.

Jayden make it a point to take pictures with all the bugs in this playground.


A winky winky~~~ I tease him and ask him did he do this to his ‘girlfriend’ or not which he replys; “I don’t have girlfriend, I only have boyfriend”


The flying boy riding on the fat caterpillar.


Some running, tripping and laughing….

 
Posing and getting all ready, signal me to come over and take a picture of him sitting on the tractor.


Finally, its time to show what they can do best! Bet you have already guess it correctly!!! YES,,, JUMPING.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


One after another.

 
Cheering himself after jumping down from the tractor.


Another… its seems like they are addicted to it now. Enjoy the series of funny jump by my boys.

Though its only the 3 of us, we had a enjoyable time with the 2 boys quite well-behaved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers