Friday, October 7, 2011

What a Child fun Day!!!!

Of course Children’s Day should be a day for the kids to fully enjoy themselves. So what is fun to them??? Of course its none other than able to meet up with their cousin, yummy food, fun stuffs and lots of playing!!!!

We started our day with a train ride to WestMall to meet up with my mum and cousins. Luckily it was quite empty and thus my yakety boys did not attract too much attention from the other commuters.

Since it was already noon, we decided to fill our rumbling tummy with some food first. It might be due to school holiday today, thus the restaurant was quite packed with families with kids having lunch. This is my 2nd time dining at Mayim and I find the food quite ok.

  
Our appetizer which was almost left untouched. :P


The kids having secret talk with Javier.


While Jayden was left aside drinking his milk tea. :P Well of course not I think the 4 were having such a fun time being togather.

 
After a short wait, our food is finally here. Overall the food is not too bad with the fried rice on the top of our list for this meal.


The fried bun for the kids.


Dim sum for me and my mom.


While Javier was still struggling to finish his fried rice, the kids decided not to wait for him as he was taking far too long and went to the art corner with my mom to do some art.

 
And Javier did managed to make a keychain for himself too with the help from Gladys.


And of course, playing games in one of the things the kids enjoyed best too!

It has been a fun day for my boys and I bet they were already thinking when they can do it again!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers