Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dinner @ Din Tai Fung

After our Merlion exploring, we ventured over to Marina Bay Link mall Din Tai Fung for our dinner. Frankly, it seems a little wired having Dim sum for dinner, but since D is keen to have it, so we decided to go with it.


Javier and grandma looking through the menu…


And these are the dishes we ordered, I guess I can’t even remembered what I had ordered since this is such a overdue post. :P But do enjoy looking through the photos of the yummy food!


This is their popular and all time favourite dish ‘小笼包’


The fried rice was quite yummy too.


Fried Pork chop is so-so only


My favourite dim sum Siew Mia


I couldn’t remembered name of this dish, but it is very very tasty. Love it!


Giving Xiao Long Bao a taste and decided that it taste quite awful.

Giving it a 2nd taste…
And verdict is that it’s still passable.

 
It was a normal meal, not really fantastic (I still prefer the Ding Tai Fung in Taiwan, tasted so much nicer). Although it managed to fill my tummy, but I don’t have the feeling of satisfaction from eating this meal. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers