Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Dessert House

West Coast Plaza has become one of my hangout since Jayden started his I-creative lesson. We noticed that there was a newly open Dessert Cafe a few months ago but haven’t got a chance to step into it, partly because I am not a really die hard dessert fan! :P Until me and my SIL decided to give this place a try today. Of course after trying out the food and dessert, we are both happy customers when we stepped out of My Dessert House!

I was really spoilt by the variety of desserts to choose from the menu. In the end, I chose mango Sago Pomelo, simply because I love mango and also pomelo! They were truly refreshing and the mango is sweet and portion were generous, with huge chunk of pomelo and best of all the price is very reasonable!

This is what my SIL ordered, Ice Blended with Mango.
 

And Chicken Curry which tasted Yummy!


And lastly this my Mango Sago Pomelo, just look at the huge chunk of pomelo! :P…

 
While my boy decided to have just his Mua Chee and a hot Milo to go with it.

The Dessert House:

AMK Outlet:
Address : 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 AMK Hub, #B1-51B Singapore 569933
Telephone No.: 6483-3155

West Coast Outlet:
Address : 154 West Coast Road West Coast Plaza, #B1-12 Singapore 127371
Telephone No.: 6778-9610

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers