Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We went Sembawang Shopping Centre

Its been a long time since I bring them to shopping mall alone. It’s not easy, really not easy as the 2 boys are super curious, super active and super mischievous monkeys. But given that SSC is a child friendly shopping mall with playground and child friendly restaurant (my boys love the food in Xin Wang Cafe, even some of the staffs recognize and knows us by now. They will chit chat with me when I pop by there for meal. :P) this greatly put me at ease. Of course the boys were jumping for joy when I told them we are going ‘shopping with playground’.
 


They were up there busy looking and chasing ants.


We headed to Xin Wang Cafe for dinner after soaking the playground for 1hr.

The brotherly moment….


Jayden feeding Javier his lemon tea.


And Javier exclaiming “Cool”~

 
It was a smooth SSSC trip for me, shortly after at 7plus, D joined us for dinner but not at Xin Wang Cafe, we decided to pop over to Aston for our dinner. (It has become one of us favourite dining spot in SSC) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers