Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tokyo Here we come!!!!

We woke up very early today for our morning flight at 9.30am. I was still feeling feeling kinda sleepy when we reached the airport….. Just a pose of us before we board the plane.

This is the plane that would take us to Japan!!! Yipppeeee…..

After a long 6.5hrs, we finally reached us destination and looking very shaggy at the same time. :(

Welcome to Japan, YES.. I am so excited to be here.

But oh my.. the queue at the immigration was so long, it took us nearly 1hr for our turn.

After we had clear the immigration, we went to look for some light snacks as it was already dinner time and we were feeling a teeny bit hungry.

I saw this really cute hello kitty chocolate dispenser.

And these cute hand phone ornaments.

Wow… there is even vending machine for ice cream! Even though it was rather cold now, we can’t stop ourselves from getting one from this machine to try.I bet we looked rather weird to be standing there eating our ice cream on this freezing night.

Next after getting some bread from the convenient shop and also gotten our tickets for the Narita Express train, we are soon on our way to Tokyo Station.

Getting around Tokyo is easy after you have figure out the metro or JR line.Tokyo’s train lines connects you to nearly everywhere and their trains come every 3-4 mins, depending on the peak or off peak time. From their JR lines to their Metro lines, it’s so well connected! And there are English names and directions which make it really easy to understand.

It took us 1hr to reach Tokyo Station, after which we still need to transit to another metro subway train to reach our hotel at Roppongi.

Finally..oh finally we reached our hotel… it was so tiring hogging our luggage up and down the staircases, walking great distance to reached the train station.

This is the hotel we would putting up for the first 5 days and we would be changing to another hotel for our last 2 days.

The comfortable bed looked so welcoming that I just wanted to lie down on it and rest, but nah.. we still need to make our way out to have our very late dinner.

The toilet bowl which have some extra feature.

After disposing our luggage at the hotel, we went to Shinjuku to find eatery to fill our rumbling tummy!

We decided on this shop after walking for 30mins. The sushi is so nice with the rice so soft, that it seems to melt inside my mouth and the ingredients is very fresh.

The wine dispenser.

It was already 10plus, but the place was still packed.

And look D decided to have another ice cream again!!!

And I stuff myself with fried chicken. This picture of me munching the chicken is damn ugly. :(

The street of shinjuku aka 新宿区 is a major commercial and administrative center, housing the busiest train station in the world, and it is like the Orchard Road in Singapore, bustling with activities from morning till late night.

Just a shot of us at the metro train station waiting for our train to take us back to our hotel.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice trip.

    Any news for baby number 3????

    Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very nice trip! :) But I missed my boys alot when I was there, and Javier wouldn't take my call when I called back which makes me quite sad. :(

    keke.. factory closed at the moment.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post more leh! I trying to convince hub to go Jap another time free and easy! Planning for a self drive in Hokkaido with frens, hopefully I can extend in Central Jap! Need ur tips for DIY Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. more posts coming up!! I have post the photos in facebook.

    No problem, I can email you the list of places to visit and the shopping spots. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers