Friday, February 4, 2011

大年初二 --- 恭喜恭喜

More house visiting today, frankly I don’t like meeting up with relatives that are not so close. It feels kinda awkward just smiling and nodding at each other with nothing to talk about.

But our first destination today is to my brother’s place again, of course we are looking forward and happy to go. Javier just gotten a scolding by me, thus he was not in the mood to take any pictures. He was holding on to a Elmo stuffed toy, wanting to show it to Glenda who has an Elmo also.

He was feeling a teeny bit better after I told him ‘jiu mu’ place got chocolate. Whenever he is feeling sad or cranky, the mention of chocolate would mostly brighten him up! :P 春天来咯! The kids sitting at the table waiting for the food. We are having steamboat cum bbq for our lunch today. I like bbq!!!!! Jayden was so engrossed watching the TV, that I purposely blocked his view!!! :PJavier loves to feed the hamster, but he tends to overdo it most of the times by pouring the whole container of seeds into the cage. :(

After the yummy food, we went to D’s godmother place and after which we intended to drop by at D’s uncle place. But his uncle happen to be out visiting other relatives. So in the end we headed to Jurong Point. Most of the shops are not open yet, but I can see that most of the shops are having discount now. Time to do more shopping if you needs to get more clothes!!!! But having the 2 monkies with me, I din do any shopping, instead we went to MacDonald for some food.My boys have different taste when it comes to food. One prefer McFlurry, while the other prefer Ice cream cone. Me and Javier and D with Jayden! :D new13 To end our day, we went back to my brother’s place for dinner before we head back home for lala land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers