Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Glimpse at Jayden K2 spelling

I am getting quite lazy…. to update on Jayden’s school work. Since lunar new year is almost over, and I am having some free time.. it is time to type up my backdated post. :P

For Jayden, he doesn’t give me much problem in his hope kindy school work beside writing the Chinese characters which he would miss a stroke or wrong sequence of stroke.

Well, for the spelling, it is not a problem for him (perhaps his strong phonics background helps alot), but 听写 is a teeny bit of problem for him.  And another thing is that I noticed that his handwriting has improved so much as compared to last time. :)

3 comments:

  1. keke. Thanks! I think if he sees this comment, he would be very happy!!!

    I think having go through the spelling test since K1, he learnt and memorise new words very fast now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fd that he improve alot.and the hand writing very nice.jia you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers