Thursday, February 3, 2011

It’s a Hoppy ^^^^^^ Bunny Year!!!!

祝大家: 新年快乐,万事如意,心想事成,学业进步。。。。

We woke up bright but late today to welcome our brand new year. As soon as the boys finished their milk, we changed and and were ready to start our house visiting. But before that, with lightning speed, I quickly snapped some pictures of my boys…. although Javier was the least cooperative again. D managed to take a decent shots of me with the boys.

As soon as I opened the door, the boys dashed out and ran to my neighbor’s house to say the first new year greetings to their friends. Our first destination was to a Nursing home to visit my grandmother, and after which we went over to my in-laws place.My boys love riding on this huge jeep.

As soon as I laid eyes on this huge pineapple, I was wondering to myself… what is that??? Is it a new year decoration ornament? it is really nice wor! But no no no.. I was wrong! Aha… actually it is a hamper!!!! What a creative idea to put the goodies inside this huge pineapple for gift.After that we went to D’s grandmother place. While waiting for my in-laws at the void deck, my boys just cannot stand still. Jayden was running here and there, while Javier was pondering whether he would be able to jump over the drain???? No joke wor… he kept staring at the drain….. And the next moment, he was literally flying across the drain, After 1 successful attempt, he was like a superhero leaping to and fro. :( until I got to threaten him to stop doing ), otherwise I think I gonna get a heart attack soon.When we reached D’s grandmother place, most of the relative had already left as it was already way pass noon. I was busy munching snacks, while D entertain them with his phone game. And the last place for today agenda and the one place which my boys were so looking forward to is non other than my brother’s place. The nice family photo was taken by my mummy.We took a picture with my mummy. The girls took turn to say their new year greeting to D… :P I really like this picture of the girls, they look so sweet and pretty in this dress.

This marks the end of our first day of lunar new year… House visiting can be really tiring! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers