Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dessert in JB City Square

Really miss the food in Teck Seng Restaurant in JB, thus the traffic Jam at Woodlands checkpoint wasn’t so bad, we made a trip in the afternoon for a satisfying meal at Teck Seng restaurant. After which, we made our way to City Square mall for some shopping, and so the boys got themselves books from Popular (just Fyi, books in JB popular is way cheaper as compared to Singapore popular, thus me and the boys would always pop by at popular when we are at JB), whereas I got myself 2 maternity shorts as my normal shorts are getting very tight and uncomfortable.

I happened to see 许留山 (the very popular dessert house in Hong Kong) Hui Lau Shan, known as famous Fresh Fruit Dessert. I first tried their dessert when I went on a holiday to Hong Kong a few years back and had wanted to try it again. So I was glad when I saw this shop today. Business was good with a short queue outside the shop, thus we brought the boys for some ice cream first, so that they would let us have some quiet moment later while we enjoyed our dessert.




By looking at the way they gobbled up their ice cream in record speed, one would have no problem guessing that they love ICE CREAM!!! How I wish they will also do so when they are eating their main meal. Baring teeth smile



So now it is finally our turn and luckily there was no queue when we went back again.




I ordered this dessert  Icy Mango with Coconut Flesh (多芒撈河) containing mango cubes, thin slices of coconut flesh with mango ice-cream on top and D had the dessert below. (Actually I much prefer D’s dessert)


Javier wanted me to take pictures of his book while we waited for our food to be served.


After filling our tummy with the delicious mango dessert, we shop a while more before we made our way back to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers