Sunday, June 30, 2013

Malacca Road Trip 19 ~ 21 June 2013 --- Part II

The breakfast area is situated across the road. The place is very attractive with a cosy ambience.The breakfast, which included local and Western food was delicious. Though you couldn’t expect a wide selection of dish, but I personally think that it is good enough for me.


Section consisting of fruits, juice, cereal and yogurt.


The tarts and Kuehs


Yummy sandwiches.. Love it.

The main dish (Not for me, I simply cannot take too oily stuffs early in the morning now)



His Ah Pek style of sitting, he loves sitting this way.


My food


While we were still enjoying our breakfast, little boy was getting restless and asked for our permission to explore the 2nd floor (well….just an excuse to zoom up and down the stairs).
And later getting his gorgor to watch the fishes with him.


We continue exploring the scenic spots of Malacca after our breakfast. Actually I did not do much planning prior to our trip, we will just walk around and spend more time on whatever places that interest us or the boys more.


Checking whether the bird will poo from the tree. (^__^), before he pose for me to take pictures.


Right behind me is the Malacca River, we were planning to take a cruise in the evening when the weather is not so hot.

The nice view of Malacca River

A big space for the boys to run about.
Check out the good and the bad shot!!!!Rolling on the floor laughing

Sometime this little boy can really be very very stubborn!!! He refused to budge  and yet he flatly refuse to take this picture with us. He just prefer to sit down and show us his cool face!!!!! Devil

But miraculously, his mood could change for the better almost instantly.



The big Windmill



Javier in action, he wouldn’t want to lose out to Jayden! Seeing his brother sitting high up on the wooden railing, he wasted no time and tried to climb and “sleep” on it too!!

This is our 2nd time coming to the Maritime museum. Ok.. it is not that fantastic inside but since it’s air-coned, well it’s a good excuse for us to pop in there for some cool air which I don’t think my boys will object.




Pretty steep steps


As you can see little boy simply has no interest in the history of Malacca at all, he would rather lied on the floor and wait for us to tour the museum!!!! ^^

After covering the first part of the museum, my boys couldn’t wait to dash out and roll outside.


Continuing 2nd part of the museum…

So happy when I asked him to pose with this astronaut.

The Dino Eggs


After the museum tour, it’s time for our lunch again!!! Yippeee. Time for my yummy chicken rice.


Our juicy Chicken and rice ball (over here, the rice ball is abit smaller as compared to the other chicken eatery that I had ate during my previous Malacca visit). Frankly I am not a huge fan of chicken rice ball, I would at all time prefer my loose chicken rice)
Chicken pieces dip into the chilli sauce makes it double-ly appetizing and yummy. I feel chilli sauce is very important, it’s always one of my grading criteria when I assess the yumminess of chicken rice.


A ice lime juice to go with my chicken rice.

Looking at the clean-clean plate, you can guess that the chicken is really good, juicy and tender. Even Javier who is such a fussy eater like it. 

It’s definitely the best chicken rice that I had eaten at Malacca so far. Thumbs Up!!!! I must comment that it’s a must-eat place when you drop by here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers