Monday, June 17, 2013

Lapbook on Angry Bird

It’s been a long long time since I last do lapbook with Javier, mainly he do assessment books which he usually can complete by himself. Thus while he do his work, I can do something else. But sometimes I do feel that doing assessment book is a bit too dry and he doesn’t enjoy it much. I would think that Lapbook is much more interesting for him. He was so excited when he saw this materials on the table yesterday and couldn’t wait to do it.

Well, I choose a fairly simple one for him today as our holiday activities. Such that he finished it so fast, but I am glad to see that he enjoyed the process of doing this lapbook. (at least not much complain coming from him as compared to doing assessment book) 

Our Work Table & Our long forgotten Dot Art.


Counting


These Maths activities are too simple for him actually, but never mind…. we will treat it as a warm up for our homeschooling lesson for the more Lapbook activities to come. In a few more months, I would be quite busy, thus I hope to spend more time doing activities with him now.



Patterning

 

Identify the first letter which the picture begins with.


Positioning


This is something new to him, I would be read the short passage, he need to listen carefully to what I read. Then he got to stamp on the words in the list that I had read in the story.


16
Cut the pictures and paste the appropriate pictures on the story page.

Matching words to pictures

Well, that’s all for the Part I. You can print the Angry bird Lapbook materials here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers