Sunday, June 2, 2013

At the Botanic Garden

This is just a simple post where I captured the fun moments of the boys playing with my nephew Bermes. He is coming to 3 years old in just a few weeks time. It seems just not long ago that he was just a small baby, and in a flash he is becoming a big boy and now can play so well with the 2 gorgor already! ^^

This is another side of Jayden which I seldom see when he is with Javier, he sure looks like a big brother taking care of his younger brother.
Once they hit the vast plot of field, it was really difficult to stop the 3 of them. They were running wild chasing each other.


Having simple fun just by dashing up and down the slope.


Even Bermes was having so much fun chasing after JJ, he was grinning from ear to ear while he play.


I would say among the 3 of them, this little boy is the most easier and cooperative when it coming to taking pictures. At least he would pause for him to snap, while the 2 boys would disappear once I whip out my camera.


Reason unknown, he really adore D….. ^^





See what I meant, he will look at me and pause when I aim the camera at him.


I was lucky to take these few shots of Javier where he finally decided to stop and catch his breath.




Me with the boys.








This picture looks kinda funny with both of them having cute yet funny expression.











Well, it’s time to end our short trip here. Bye!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What precious pictures of happy faces and lovely times!! Your two boys are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by here. ^^ keke... At time they do drive me crazy too! ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers