Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Taekwondo Certificate Presentation

Its been almost 3 years ago since he started his Taekwondo lesson. It has not been a very easy one for him initially as he keep forgetting his stunts and he got to put in a lot of effort and practices before his grading test. But as he progresses, he improves a lot and I no longer go to the lesson with him, normally D would send him there. And I would be at home shaking leg (how I wish so,but Nah…. I am busy with housework chores while D brought the boys out) From then on, he learnt his stunts well, and I don’t even bother to ask him to show me the stunts before the grading test like what I used to do with him in the beginning.

Few months ago, he took his Black belt grading test and I am happy to say, he Pass!!!!! Thus today he would be receiving his certificate for attaining the black belt first degree (Dan) . Of course it doesn’t end here, black belt can be advance to as high as 8 degree (Dan).

This is his belt with his name and the stripe(one stripe indicating first degree) engraved on it.

He need to put on his sparing gear to protect himself  from injury during sparing. Though he pass his grading, he still need to do sparing before he get his certificate.


Briefing follow by certificate presentation.

Lastly, congratulation and well done, Jayden!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers