Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pregnancy - My 20th week checkup

Every time when I go for my monthly checkup, my heart would be thumping with worry and uncertainty as the doctor check. Dozen of thoughts would be buzzing through my mind, worrying whether my baby is growly healthily or not, especially today, when I would be doing my detailed scan. I’m glad that everything is well and little one’s detailed scan result is great! I brought my boys with me today as promised. They were really thrilled when the saw the little one moving actively while the doctor do the scan.
 
This is a scan of my little one!


The following picture shows the little one covering it’s eyes. The doctor jokingly told the boys that little one is sad that JJ is not happy when they found out the gender ^__^


After many weeks of waiting and having so many people concern about my little one’s gender, we finally found out at my 20th week scan.
And the scan today confirmed that the little one ……..

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

 

When my doctor told me this, I couldn’t believe it and I asked him again, “ confirm girl?” ^___^.

But my boys were a tad disappointed when they know that, both of them were hoping to have another boy! After today scan, I can finally heaved a teeny bit of relief that the baby is growing well and everything is fine.  I am already half way through my pregnancy and enjoying it every bit though I do get tired more easily now. I am very lucky that this is a rather easy and smooth pregnancy for me up to this point of time. ^^

4 comments:

  1. Haha they really hope is a boy?? Haha they will love the meimei treat her like a princess.. Good news and congrats!!
    From Lucas mummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^^ yalor.. keep asking the doctor why it is a girl and not a boy, then kept saying they prefer a Didi. haha..

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the baby! We chose not to find out the gender with #3 and left everyone guessing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! (^__^) I think many people were very concern about the gender of #3 since I already have 2 boys. However these overly -concern do give me some stress, thus I choose not to let many people know about my pregnancy. ;P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers