Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some Crafts for teaching colours and sorting

Recently i started to do some crafts using felt cloth. I thought it would be rather interesting and fun to teach the kids using this craft.

I have already show javier these crafts. I wanted to teach him colours, sorting of colours and numbers. He is quite fascinated with these, keep wanting to play with it. He even told me ice cream can 'mumm mumm'. Kids are really very cute.

The Fish felt cloth to teach numbers and sorting.


The different ice cream felt cloth board, to teach colours and numbers.

2 comments:

  1. WOW very nice felt materials! Im sure any kid will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi,

    Thanks for dropping by! :) These felt crafts are actually quite easy to make, just that alot of cutting are required.

    Btw, I am a silent reader of your blog. I like the activites that you do with your boy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers