Wednesday, November 25, 2009

School Holiday

School holiday is here..... normally during school holiday, my mother will bring my niece to my place. Today my place is rather rowdy due to the 4 kids. My 2 boys are very excited to see them here as the girls seldom come to our place. It was quite sometime since they last come.



Jayden like to pose like a power ranger

Little Javier like to take picture, sometime he will pose for me. So cute


Whereas Jayden have to keep asking himt o stop jumping and hopping for me to take picture.. Like a little monkey


Like this picture, not easy to get them togather




Going to the playground


The kids doing some exercise


Enjoying there dessert


Glenda like to take picture very much, whenever she sees me aim the camera at her, she will give me a sweet smile

one of the shot in this picture look so funny, each of the kids grabbing onto one pole




It was very windy, as you can see from Javier hair.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers