Thursday, November 5, 2009

My boys Over the Years

Times really flies, my boys have grow from a tiny baby to a big boys le. Sometimes i really don't know how i got by the years with them... Being a sahm can be very stressful, cos i have to face the kids 24 hrs a day. The only time i get to rest is when they sleep.

Although life with children have its up and down, but be able to see the growth of our kids is a blessing from god. To us, they are really like a precious gifts.

Being a sahm I got to spend alot of times with them, coach them in their studies, read books to them as and when we like, able to witness their milestone. From just babbling baby talk, Jayden can communicate with me now, it really amazed me that kids changes and learnt things so fast. Javier can name many things le, It really warm my heart to see these.


Jayden


Javier


2 little monkeys

I really thank god for giving me my 2 lovely boys. When i am sad, they bring smile to my face. There was once i was feeling really down, Jayden saw me cry, he sat down beside me and pat me on my back and hug me. I was really really touched. Though i have my fustrating moments, i never regret quitting my job to look after them. There is nothing in world which mean more to me than my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers