Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Children Book Centre at Bras Basah Complex

There is a shop at Bras Basah Complex (located at level 4which sells really cheap brand new children books. I bought quite alot of books there for my boys. There is still a further 30% off on the price shown.. I think it would become one of my favourite hunt now. hehe....

Just would like to share some of the books which i have bought. My kids like the book alot.

Javier really like the book ' The world around me' very very much. He would bring the book to me everyday for me to read it to him. It is a very interesting book, you can turn the wheel on each page, it teaches colour, numbers....

There is a button on the top left hand corner, when you press it, the fireworks will light up.

For these books, mostly is chosen by Jayden himself. One of his favourite characters is clifford the big red dog, thus he bought quite a number of clifford books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers