Friday, November 27, 2009

Dim Sum Lunch @ Peach Garden Restaurant

It has been sometime since we last have meal togather with my hubby family. Today we went to the Peach Garden Resturant at Thomsom Plaza to have dim sum... The dim sum was nice and look really attractive. My 2 boys was not really keen in it lah... Jayden only like to eat the peking duck dish.

Throughout our meal, Javier keep asking my FIL to bring him go outside walk walk, which in fact is that he ask my FIL to buy sweets for him. You can see from the picture where both of them happily enjoying their 麦芽糖. It was really sweet, thus I did not let the finish whole thing..



Our Yummy Dim Sum


Both the boys enjoying their candy

Kiddy Ride again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers