Friday, November 13, 2009

Ikea 13 November 2009

I have a few things in mind to buy from Ikea.. So since daddy is on leave today.. We decided to head down to ikea in the morning. Ikea is selling lots of christmas decoration ornaments.. Even my kids are captivated by the bright colourful ornaments, they keep wanting to play with it.









Javier trying the drink he make..

My 2 chefs cooking up a dish for daddy and me



My boys never fail to have great fun whenever we went to Ikea.. They are so familiar with the kids playarea, that they will just dash to that place when we reach ikea. We enjoy the foods, while the kids enjoy the play... Fantanstic.. hehe.... (That's why it is one of my favourite hunt nowsaday) cos when bringing kids out, we need to choose a place which is children friendly, even when they are noisy, nobody will bother us or stare at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers