Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baking Chocolate Sponge Cupcake

My SIL gave me a really simple receipe to bake the chocolate sponge cake. So i just gotta to try it out today.

Receipe for Chocolate Sponge cupcake (makes about 12 cupcake)
250gm of optima flour
4 eggs
50ml of water
vanilla essense 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
1 tablespoon of ovalette
60ml of oil (can be replace with butter)

Method:
Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree
Mix all ingredients togather except the oil and beat for 8-12mins
After that add in the oil and beat for 1 mins
Pour the mixture in the cupcake case
Bake for 30mins




I only bake half the receipe which give me 6 cupcakes, cos not sure how it would turn out. It taste quite ok, but i would prefer it to be sweeter





Javier like the sponge cake very much, he eat almost 2 cupcake himself , after that he still ask for more

Jayden enjoying his cake, he ate 2 cupcake!!!

I am glad that they like the sponge cake i make. I like to try new things for my family to try. Next week, I will be baking cornflake cookies, cos Jayden simply love it when i baked for him a few months ago. He can eat over 10pcs at one go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers