Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What’s for Dinner? 23 July 2013

Dinner for tonight consists of Stir Fry Nai Bai, Honey Baked Chicken Wings, Steamed Egg and Happy Call Grilled Salmon.

This dish is simple.
Marinade chicken wings for at least 20 minutes with these ingredients: Honey, Oyster sauce, light soya sauce and sesame oil.

I bought this Nai Bai at NTUC Finest, and I do think that it looks abit different from the one I bought in the wet market. The stem of the Nai Bai bought at NTUC seems longer and thinner and the leaf colour seems lighter. And I feel that it taste crunchier!   070506

The 2 different type of Nai Bai


Grilling Salmon in Happy call is really easy and fast. Normally I will just marinade the Salmon with abit of salt.
For the sauce ingredient: Teriyaki sauce, I tsp. of corn flour and some water. I will cook this mixture for 1-2 minutes.
Lastly, pour the sauce over the Salmon and squeeze some lime juice on it. Enjoy.

That’s all for tonight! ^^

2 comments:

  1. I always used to marinate one big packet of chicken wings in ziplock and throw in fridge, and just baked when Hubby asked for it. Very convenient, keke ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... That's a good idea! Never thought of it. Maybe I should try this method also, so much more convenient.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers