Sunday, July 21, 2013

Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffé

Saizeriya is a Japanese chain of casual, low-priced Italian Restaurants. We decided to give this place a try after reading some good comments about this place. Actually previously in Guangzhou, I had wanted to try out Saizeriya, but there were just too many food choices there and in the end I gave this place a miss. Another reason for me deciding to pop by here is that Jayden loves Pizza, he is actually a big fan of Pizza Hut,  so I reckon he would be very interested to dine here too.

In Saizeriya, there is “No Service Charge”at all. All prices stated in the menu are Nett and inclusive of GST. Even with that, they still offer low prices. Frankly, with these attractive prices, its no wonder it’s seems quite a popular spot with family with kids. At least that was what I observed, most of the diners I saw were family with kids.

When we reached there at 12plus for our lunch, the place was pretty packed, but luckily there was still available tables, so we managed to get a table really fast.
Their menu contains a variety of salad, soup, appetizer, pizza, baked rice, pasta, steak & hamburger and dessert. After looking through the menu,  I would say that the the food is pretty varied and all the food looks super yummy. What’s more, the drink is free flow for a price of $2.80 per adult and $1.40 for kids!  My boys were giggling when they heard this.
While I was busy with my food ordering, the boys were also busy with their drink choosing. Since the drink is self –service. Thus it gave them a really good reason to dash countless time over to the drink bar to mess with the drink machine.
Though I did not snap any picture of the main menu, but here’s the kid’s Menu to share.
Our food was served very promptly, and there was less than 10 minutes waiting time so we didn’t have to wait long!(: And here’s what we ordered. Given the choices, I had wanted to order more, but having stuffed myself silly with so much food before I came here, I decided to just ordered a few dishes first.06
Feasting time!!!!

There’s a call button(the black think just below Javier’s hand) at the side of every table which you press to call the attention of the service crew. Upon pressing, your table number will be reflected on an LED display at the wall which will alert their service crew to make their way to your table to take your orders. Service was very fast whenever we pressed it, we tried it a few times (laughing)
Well, over here little boy was trying to talk Jayden into giving him the cheese sausage that he is munching on.

Just to side track abit, my OOTD for today. I met a number of people who commented that my style for today looks very Indian-ish (^0^) I seldom wear this top previously as it makes me look preggy when actually I am not, so now it’s a good chance for me to wear as often I as like. (LOL)

Last dish to serve was this pizza and another activity for my boys to engaged in.
YES!!! They get to cut the pizza themselves. They were so happily enjoying rolling the cutter along for don’t know how many times….that I had to stop them.

Overall, I felt that the food was pretty good, service was prompt and efficient and not forgetting the price is extremely affordable. We are a group of happy customers when we left the place after having stuff our tummy with all the yummy food.

Before I end my post, just some shots of us~

Here’s a list of their branch locations and contact numbers:

Bukit Timah Plaza
Location : #02-24C
Contact No. : 6467 5992

City Square Mall
Location : #B2-55/56
Contact No. : 6834 4877

Liang Court
Location : #02-22
Contact No. : 6337 9001

Toa Payoh Central
Location : Blk 190 #02-514
Contact No. : 6253 8001

Hougang 1
Location : #01-38
Contact No. : 6312 8644

The Cathay
Location : #B1-25/26/27
Contact No. : 6235 5197

Opening Hours (all branches): Daily, 11am – 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers