Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chinese Home Learning


When it comes to Chinese Home Learning, I did not specifically want little boy to memorise how to write the stroke of the Chinese characters. But I did bought some book for him to practice writing though. I think his Kindy teacher did a pretty good job in this area, whenever I told him to do his writing practices, he would told me he knows how to write and added that his teacher had taught him.

Since early this year I had noticed that he can write a fair bit of Chinese characters, sometimes when he do his school homework, he would just ask me which words to use and can write it by himself (simple words) Today after our daily learning, I decided to do a simple “听写" with him, am so glad he can write those words and not only that he got his stroke sequence correct too! 


He was pretty happy when he saw that I gave him 3 star for his first Chinese spelling! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers